PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO REGISTER IN 2013.
USE THIS FORM INSTEAD.
Who should use this form?
1. Use this form to pre-register yourself — or yourself, for your family.
2. Use this form to pre-register yourself if you are not yet sure you can make pilgrimage, but wish to (help organizers, too) get a jump on preparations.
3. Use this form to secure the $80 registration fee until July 1 by submitting the ‘pre-fee’.
4. Use this form if you are finding it difficult to pay the full fee (before or after discounts expire July 1), and will beg the charity of family & friends to sponsor you with the remainder of the fee, with alms for palms“.
See additional reasons listed below.
Nota bene, after July 1 organizers ask you please to submit a minimum pre-fee of $90, then to pledge to make up the difference by begging family & friends to sponsor you.
Pilgrimage 2013 is scheduled for Friday-Sunday, September 20-22.
You can submit the fee by mail or via PayPal after clicking the submit button.
What are the ways a pilgrim can participate in Pilgrimage 2013 by pre-registering with this form?
1. Fold your hands in prayer for pilgrims.
2. Lend an helping-hand to your brigade in preparation for pilgrimage, or/and ‘in the field’.
3. Join the Company of St. René Goupil volunteers and help the pilgrims at large.
4. Sponsor a pilgrim or a brigade with alms.
5. Pray, prepare, and pace with a brigade ‘in the field’.